Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

Chicken and Pasta

You will soon discover that I love chicken. I probably eat it at least 4 times a week. It's just so easy to take a piece out of the freezer, throw some Italian dressing on it, and grill it on the Foreman for a few minutes. Viola! Dinner is served.

I had some leftover Chicken Piccata from the other night and vegetables that will go bad if I don't start eating them. My master plan: boiling some water, cook pasta, throw in vegetables and chicken, and eat.
My spectacular pasta dinner:
- Pasta (I used penne but anything works)
- your favorite tomato sauce (I used Bertolli Tomato & Basil, but honestly wasn't impressed)
- grape tomatoes
- mushrooms
- garlic cloves

While the pasta is cooking, heat a skillet with olive oil and a little garlic. Cook the vegetables until they are soft; add chicken.

Once the pasta is cooked, you're done!
Here are some other chicken and pasta recipes I think I might try:
Grilled Lemon Lime Chicken over Angel Hair
Easy Chicken and Tomato Pasta

No comments:

Post a Comment